You are here
Xstream has been a pioneer in OTT and TV Everywhere since 1999. Drawing on our extensive experience, we work with world-leading Telcos, cable operators and media companies. Believing that every company is unique and should be treated so, we deliver simpler, smarter solutions characterized by superior flexibility, usability and cost-efficiency.
We offer the industry's most comprehensive and scalable end-to-end online video management solution and a suite of outstanding individual services:
- Apps for Connected devices
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Media Hosting
- Transcoding & Encoding
We guarantee the best proven technologies to ensure optimal performance and value.
In the over 14 years we have been in business, we have gained a great deal of expertise, particularly from developing solutions for the technologically advanced Scandinavian market. During this time, we have grown rapidly, and our client list has expanded to include world-leading Telcos, cable operators, broadcasters and media companies.
- 2013 – We sign our first major customer in America
- 2012 – We are named as one of the most influential and successful businesses within the online video industry by the renowned industry site Streaming Media
- 2012 – We open offices in Canada to manage the growing interest in our solutions from across the Americas
- 2012 – Together with Jyllands-Posten we develop the world's first app that is available on all Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-ray players
- 2012 – Xstream becomes the first ever company to win the European Streaming Media Magazine award for "Best Streaming Service Provider" two years running
- 2011 – We win the European Streaming Media Magazine award for "Best Streaming Service Provider"
- 2011 – We open offices, including a development center, in Warsaw, Poland
- 2010 – We organize and host our first Nordic Media Summit
- 2009 – We are one of the first company's worldwide to be certified as Microsoft PlayReady partner
- 2009 – We delivered the first version of Telenor's online film service
- 2006 – With demand for MediaMaker continuing to soar, we sell our first solution outside of Denmark – to leading Scandinavian media company, Schibsted
- 2005 – Danish broadcaster, SBS TV, chooses MediaMaker for their VOD service
- 2004 – Danish media company, Jyllands-Posten – Politikens hus, chooses Xstream's video management system, MediaMaker, for their online web-tv solutions
- 2001 – We develop an online video platform for the broadcaster TV3, which becomes the core of MediaMaker
- 1999 – Xstream is established in Copenhagen, Denmark